Bureau of Detectives – Area Five Community Alert - Armed Robbery - 14th District (Shakespeare)
Updated: Sep 1, 2020
About the Crime:
This alert gives notice to residents in the 014th district of recent armed robberies. In these incidents, an unknown offender(s) approached the victims, while armed with a handgun, and demanded and took the victim's personal property. In the incident one incident the offender discharged a handgun striking the victim's vehicle. The offender(s) then fled the scene in a silver vehicle.
Incident times and locations:
• 1700block of West Lemoyne, on August 20th, 2020 at 11:00 pm.
• 1600 block of North Paulina, on August 20th, 2020 at 11:00 pm
• 1700 block of West North, on August 20th at 11:10 pm
About the Offender:
• Male(s),black, approx. 6'00"-6'04", 200-250 lbs, with black hair or a shaved hair style
What you can do:
• Be aware of this crime and alert your neighbors.
• Pay special attention to any suspicious subjects loitering in the area.
• Ensure that existing surveillance cameras are functional.
• Call 911 immediately and provide a detailed description of the offender(s)
including any vehicle description and license plate information.
• Keep doors and windows secure
If you have any information Contact the Bureau of
Detectives – Area Five
JD-339665, JD-339686, JD-339721
Pattern # P20-5-035
Aug 23, 2020